Why wouldn’t you?
This is a question that I have ask myself multiple times in my life. I’ve always tried to step out of the box and cherish 1st experiences. Here are a list of outdoor things that you really should do at least once!
- Hunt an animal that might be hunting you.
- Have a candle lit supper under the stars.
- Swim in a hot spring.
- Start a fire with your bare hands.
- Complete a Geocache Series.
- Ski in the water and on snow.
- Fish all night long.
- Repel from a rock face.
- Complete a Poker run on your Motorcycle.
- Take a kid fishing.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Learn to shoot a gun.
- Grow your own garden.
- Parachute from a plane.
- Deep sea fishing.
- Find a new beach every summer.
- Hike to the top of a famous place.
- Walk in the footsteps of someone in history.
- Explore a cave.
- Drive a combine.
- Go white water rafting!
- Catch all the species of fish in your state.
- Visit an observatory.
- Drive the highway to the sun!
- Take a cruise.
- Drive a car or motorcycle over 100 mph (legally) 😉
- See all National Parks in the US.
- Watch a pod of killer whales.
- Ride in an air boat.
- Sit by the ocean and listen to the waves.
- See a volcano.
I think there are thousands more. Never a dull moment. Always live to keep life interesting!
Please add a comment with something that you would add to this list.
Life is a blast!!!